Dr. Peter Gruenewald
Dr Peter Gruenewald, MD is an expert in the field of resilience training, stress management and performance as well as in clinical chronobiology.
He works as Clinical Specialist in Behavioural Sleep Medicine and General Medicine at University College Hospital London (RLHIM) and as a part-time private GP in London and until four years ago was a GP in the NHS for 24 years.
Peter is an Associate Fellow at Saïd Business School, Oxford University. He contributes to leadership development programmes at several institutions, including the United Nations Leadership Programme, Saïd Business School, as well as for the Major Project Leadership Academy (MPLA) of the Cabinet Office; Infrastructure and Projects Authority; and the Institute of Public Administration (Ireland).
His workshops focus on developing resilience, stress management and performance, as well as leading under pressure as part of leadership development training.
Peter is the author of
- A Cloud based Leadership Resilience Training.
- Techniques to Enhance Well-being in the Covid-19 Area. The Hong Kong Medical Diary. Vol. 26, No. 1. January 2021
- Manifesting your best Future Self. Building Adaptive Resilience. 2020
- Leben in Gleichgewicht, aber wie? Kleine Zeitung Jahrbuch 2019
- Wachsen am Widerstand. WEG Verlag 2015.
- The Quiet Heart. Putting Stress in its Place. Floris Books. 2007.