The programme is the perfect learning companion for change leaders in the UN and in partner agencies who want to reflect on their role in organisational change processes and execute the required changes. It offers an overview of conceptual frameworks to assist with managing change processes and transitions, as well as increasing resilience. It provides an opportunity to examine the impact of your leadership on your teams in times of change.
Upon completion of the programme, participants will:
- acquire a deeper understanding of the technical and emotional features of change processes;
- learn to embrace experimental mind-sets to improve decision making and learning, and mitigate the negative impact of changes;
- increase their resilience to deal with ongoing change;
- develop clarity on their role as supervisors managing change process;
- enhance their ability to manage the human impact of change;
- be able to create blueprints for action deliver a specific change process in their team.
This blended learning programme combines self-paced study with a two-day face to face, followed by work-place tasks and coaching.
Topics addressed during the programme include:
- Phases of Change
- Innovation and change in experimentation
- Role and mindset of manager facing change
- Diagnosing change
- Individual change strategies at work
- Managing emotions
- Increasing resilience
Supervisors and managers leading teams in times of change at all professional levels.